Sunday, March 20, 2016

NANAWEARS : Black & White Kinda Day.

Another Saturday spent in my temp office finalizing the EID2016 collection and some stuffs for my  first physical boutique, Liyana Kay Boutique that will be operating in May 2016 inshaa Allah.

Having your own clothing line may seem glamorous and fun but it's never an easy task. I still remember back in 2014, due to the hectic schedule, running here and there every day, I almost gave up on my dream. Dream of having my own physical boutique and being one of the world recognized clothing line. Then I realized, this is what I really want and no matter how busy life's gonna be, I have to stay grounded and do what I love just to fulfill my dream.

Running one business is never easy. Let alone TWO! In January 2016, SCARVES by LIYANA KAY was launched. I know I'm going to be two times busier now but I guess I'm used to the busy schedule. In fact, it feels weird when I'm not busy! Don't get me wrong. It's exhausting but since I'm doing what I love, I can't really complain.

So, what is your dream?






CASSANDRA Scarf | SCARVESbyLiyanaKay
Black Abaya | Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Clutch | A gift from my brother

PS// I am so in love with this simple black abaya I can literally wear it every day!


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)