Sunday, March 27, 2016

NANADIARIES: Liyana Kay Boutique 001

Since I first started my online business in 2012, I always dream of having my own boutique. It doesn't have to be big and fancy, but good and cozy enough to cater my customers locally and internationally. Yup, you read it right! It's has also been a dream of mine to cater to the international market too!

Alhamdulillah today, one of my dream is becoming a reality

A month ago, as I was telling my parents about how my business is doing currently, (yup, daddy's always interested in how my business is doing. It's a "businessman thing" I guess :P) I told them that I'm planning to open up a boutique next year and he said "why not now?"

To others, what he said sounded just like a normal question but somehow to me, it sounded more like a challenge. "yea, why not now?", I said and unconsciously my fingers already started googling for shop to rent on my smartphone.



Opening a boutique is not an easy task. I first wanted to open up a vendor concept boutique  but after a thorough discussion with my advisers (mum and dad), I decided to go for a normal kind of clothing boutique. To be honest, it's scary and overwhelming as hell but inshaa Allah, with Allah's will, everything will become easier.

... to be continued.


Love,

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey! I saw your boutique signage this morning on my way to work! So close by to my house (just 2 minutes away)! Will drop by soon ;) Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)