Saturday, April 18, 2015

Nana Review: Hair Fall Treatment at Siti Salon Al-Zahrah, Wangsa Maju

It's been awhile since I last went to a hair spa for a treatment. Besides the fact that I am pretty busy with work stuffs, another reason why I kept on postponing my trip to any hair spas is because there are very limited number of them available nearby (for muslim women I mean), especially those that come with beauty and spa treatments altogether. Most of them are located in Shah Alam which is a bit far from where I'm staying now.

Until 2 months ago...

As I was having a malaysian style tea session (cendol and rojak) with mom, I came across a newly opened muslimah beauty center called, Siti Salon Al-Zahrah. It is a one stop beauty center specially designed for muslim women. I was so excited and decided to give it a try the soonest. Too bad my soonest is not soon enough.

Two days ago, I set a hair treatment appointment for 3 (mom, sis and I) since we really needed them the most right now. Mom went for henna, sis for hair and scalp treatment, and I went for a specialized hair fall treatment. I have no idea why but these few months I've been suffering from an EXTREME hair fall problem. I do have hair fall problem before but this time it's worst and I'm too afraid that I might get bald before I'm 30!

---

Our appointments were at 10.30AM. We were welcomed by a friendly staff called Aqilah (if I'm not mistaken). We took our seats and the treatments started. It was a good experience. All of the staff are friendly. We were talking and laughing (well, thanks to my lame jokes) throughout the 1 to 2 hours treatments.






Compared to the normal hair and scalp treatment that my sister had, the specialized hair fall treatment that costed me RM160 includes two additional treats; hair tonic and high frequency treatment which I love so much! It's a bit funny at first though because the machine they're using for the high frequency treatment is somewhat reminded me of mom's hand blender but hey, it's one awesome machine I tell you! Unfortunately I didn't manage to get any photos of it. I was busy "owww & awwww"-ing the whole time. LOL

According to Aqilah, this high frequency treatment is used to stimulate hair growth so new hair can grow smoothly and healthily. There was a customer with a bald spot problem went through the exact treatment for three times and alhamdulillah new hairs started growing on her once bald spot was! Since I do not have any bald spot (yet! alhamdulillah) I guess this treatment is a definite must for me and it will be the solution to my so-called nightmare inshaa Allah.

Oh, I almost forgot, she did mentioned about feeling a little bit of discomfort for those with troubled scalp but alhamdulillah, it was a comfortable experience for me. You should give it a try if you are troubled by your hair fall problem like I do.



I got the chance to do some reading on Rasulullah's Biography 
and some snacks. Thank you Siti Salon Al-Zahrah.


After treatment. Please ignore my makeupless dull face.
Afterall, I went for a hair treatment not a facial. Heheee.


My overall review on Siti Salon Al-Zahrah: One cozy and spacious one stop beauty center for muslim women in Wangsa Maju which includes hair, beauty and spa treatments. The staffs are friendly and helpful and since it's meant for muslimah, you have no problem to take off your headscarf and walk around from one station to another. Oh, prayer room is available and refreshments are provided too! Two thumbs up for that! I would definitely come for other treatments. A full body treatment perhaps? Heheee.


Siti Salon AL-Zahrah (Sri Rampai/Wangsa Maju branch)
No. 15-1, Rampai Business Park South,
Jalan Rampai Maju, Taman Sri Rampai,
53300 Setapak, Wilayah Persekutuan.
Phone: 03-41316386/019-5719053
Hours: 10.30AM - 8.30PM
*Also available at Shah Alam, Bangi and Seri Manjung

2 comments:

  1. Although hair loss can be caused by many variables, lack of proper nutrition will assuredly cause hair loss in many people. My brother also battled hair loss and have told me enough times importance of using herbal hair oil and having a proper diet.
    hair fall treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)