Sunday, April 5, 2015

Green to the Blue



Saturday.. My favorite day of the week. 

No matter how busy it's gonna be, Saturday is the one day that I'm looking forward to throughout the week. One of the reasons why I love Saturday (besides the fact that it's the only day when I can actually do nothing) is because it's the only day that I can play dress up all day long without feeling guilty of neglecting other important stuffs.

---

It been a while since I last met my three bestest friends, Rasya, Afiq and Imran. However things did not go as planned as they have something else going on today. But hey, that didn't stop me from rummaging through my closet looking for something nice to wear.

So I realized I've been having the same pieces in my closet for ages now.

I need a major spring clean. And some outfit shopping too.

Oh well, being a shopaholic (or should I say ex-shopaholic bacause I barely have time to do so anymore) as I am, I decided to go with the second part first which is shopping. It seems way more interesting that cleaning don't you think?

Off I go to the mall!

But before that, let's takes some photos of the outfit I'm wearing today first, shall we?




It's a wonderful day today, ain't it?!


Headscarf & Skirt: Petitestaz
Top: Zara
Bag: Kenanga Wholesale City
Accessories: Lovisa


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)