Thursday, March 26, 2015

Colorful Me.

OMG! It's been ages since I last updated my blog. I was so caught up with work I barely have time to even log on to my blog let alone playing dress up! However, thanks to the very existence of Instagram, I got the chance to at least update my outfit photos like once every 2 weeks?

Yes, I am that busy!

Anyhoo, here you go. 
A compilation of my #ootd photos for the past 2 months.
Which one is your favorite? Heheeee.

Scarf: Petitestaz
Cropped Top & Skirt: Ellui, KL Festival City
Bag: Longchamp
Wedges: Sembonia

Scarf: Petitestaz
Top: Brands Outlet, IOI City Mall
Skinny Jeans: A shop in Mid Valley (I can't remember the name)
Bag: Longchamp
Sneaker Boots: AliExpress


Scarf, Cardigan & Palazzo Pants: Petitestaz
Tee: Uniqlo
Bag: Longchamp
Wedges: Sembonia


Scarf & Skirt: Petitestaz
Top: A shop in Berjaya Times Square
Bag: Mango
Wedges: Sembonia

Scarf & Dress: Petitestaz (dress coming soon)
Bag: Mango
Wedges: Sembonia

4 comments:

  1. That purple cardigan - interesting.. Never seen one so long before

    www.theisabellee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaaa. I know right! Simple yet interesting :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely looks dear!

    xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)