Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I'm Alive!


OMG! It's been months since I last updated my blog. I was too caught up with work recently. Yes, I've been sitting in front of my laptop all day long every day but instead of updating my blog and browsing the net like I always do, I either stuck with my work or Petitestaz's overflowing documents. Yaiks!

Anyway, here's a quick recap on what have been happening for the past few weeks (or months).

Wedding Weekend.
With the overflowing wedding invitations for the past few months, I was busy attending weddings almost every weekends. Cousin's weddings, high school friend's weddings, neighbor's weddings, even my childhood friend is get married! Oh, I'm so happy for all of you!

Monday Meetings.
So I have no time for Monday blues. The first thing that I always think of for the past few Monday mornings are meeting, meeting and MEETING. A meeting with my office colleague, a meeting my web developer, a meeting with my advertising team, a meeting with this person that person. Oh I wish I could stay in bed and procrastinate!

Busy Bee.
Some were asking why are you so busy lately? Besides the fact that I started working, my wonderful team and I are also in a process in upgrading and re-branding our online business and that my friend, it requires lots and lots of time and energy. So pardon me if don't really have the time for a cup of coffee and whatnot. A rain check maybe? Heheee. I love y'all!

























3 comments:

  1. Salam, semoga Allah permudhkan segala urusan Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nana, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)