Thursday, August 7, 2014

Nana Wears: Eid is Here

It might be a typical Eid to some of you but it was a special sort of Eid for me this year. Ever wonder why? Well, because instead of having a theme color for Eid which my family and I don't really care about, we decided to go for a new sort of theme for this Eid and it was a Recycle Raya. Instead of spending hundreds of ringgit on new clothes, we decided to recycle our old clothes that we seldom wear or those that we can barely remember its existence!

Being an impulsive shopaholic like I am, it was a little bit hard to "live" with this sort of theme at first but Alhamdulillah I did it! Instead of buying 10 pieces of new clothes, 3 pairs of new shoes, 3 new handbags and a whole lot of other unnecessary stuffs like usually do every year,  I managed to restrain myself! In fact I only got myself a new set of baju kurung and pair of new shoes a day before Eid after being persuaded by mom. She found it a bit weird for not having at least a piece of new clothes for Eid so she bought a piece for everyone. Thanks mom!

Eid Day One.





My Outfit
Scarf: Petitestaz
Baju Kurung: Custom Made for Cousin's Wedding
Wedges: Sembonia
Clutch: Petitestaz
Accessories: Lovisa

My Make Up
Face: 
Dr.G BB Cream | Ronasutra 2 in 1 Mineral Base & Concealer Base 02 |
Ronasutra 2 in 1 Mineral Foundation & Powder 01 Cream Peach | Ronasutra Mineral Blusher B2 Cool Pink
Eyebrow:
Silkygirl Hi Definition Brow Liner 02 Dark Brown | Color Combos Eyebrow Kit 01 Brown |
Maybelline Pure Mineral Cincealer 02 | Etude House Color My Brow 04 Natural Brown
Eyes:
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow 01 Copper Brown | Maybelline Crayon Liner | 
Silkygirl Precision Sharp Eyeliner Pen 01 Blackest Black | NYX Faux Lashes
Lips: 
Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil 08 Sweet Beige


*****

Eid Day Two

I have no idea where on earth are the photos for Day Two. 
I basically wore the Baju Kurung that was custom made in 2011!

*****

Eid Day Three





My Outfit
Scarf: Petitestaz
Baju Kurung: A gift from mom. Thanks mom!
Accessories: Own collection since middle school!

My Make Up
Face: 
Dr.G BB Cream | Ronasutra 2 in 1 Mineral Foundation & Powder 01 Cream Peach 
Eyebrow:
Silkygirl Hi Definition Brow Liner 02 Dark Brown | Color Combos Eyebrow Kit 01 Brown |
Maybelline Pure Mineral Cincealer 02 | Etude House Color My Brow 04 Natural Brown
Eyes:
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow 01 Copper Brown | Maybelline Crayon Liner | 
Silkygirl Precision Sharp Eyeliner Pen 01 Blackest Black | NYX Faux Lashes
Lips: 
AVON Simply Pretty Magic Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)