Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nana Wears: Pastel Flowers.

It was a pretty tiring week last week. I was at granny's for the first three days and once I returned home, I came down with a cold, flu and fever for the rest of the week. Some might say, resting at home is not tiring. Well, the fact that you can barely do anything because you're sick is way more tiring than being tired after doing something productive. Is that even make sense?

After a week of wearing my PJs all day long - yes, I wear PJs at granny's too, I finally got the chance and energy to play dress up again. But this time, instead of donning something fancy and glamorous, I decided to go for a classy and feminine look. So, I ended up with this gorgeous maxi skirt by Petitestaz. Since the skirt  itself is already a sort of statement piece, I went for a plain basic color top and scarf.





Now, it's time for the feet. Instead of wearing my usual flats, I ended up wearing this gorgeous feet killing peep toe heels. Even though you can barely see them when you have this long skirt paired with short legs like mine, somehow they helped in boosting up your confidence and at the same makes you look taller and slimmer than you actually are. Well, at least I think I did. Heheeee.

Scarf & Skirt: Petitestaz
Basic Tank Top: F.O.S
Accessories: Miss T
Peep Toe Heels: Shu La Laa

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So pwetttty :D


    **SALE SEHINGGA 4 JULAI 2014!!!
    http://nadyabubble.blogspot.com/2014/06/sale-jualan-penghabisan-stok.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)