Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nana Wears: Formally Casual

The last three days were the busiest days since I got back from Yemen, especially on the weekend. Had to wake up early and rushed myself from point A to point B to point C and to point A again. It was a pretty hectic week but alhamdulillah everything went smoothly as planned.

Since I was so busy, I don't really got the chance to spend my days with my family even though aunties, uncles, and cousins were around the whole weekend. So, I decided to give myself a break yesterday and took my siblings and cousins for an "us" session at Escape Room @eCurve and a mini shopping session with the aunties at Ikea. It's been a while since I set foot at Ikea. Heheee.


Since I was supposed to do some work but ended up spending time with my loved ones, I decided to go with a business casual look. I ended up ditching my heels for a pair of flats which I barely remember it's existence! So, I pair my black maxi skirt with a stripes button down shirt, black scarf and I'm ready to go. Oh, not forgotten my multipurpose unbranded black tote bag that I love a lot!



Since the weather is pretty much annoying these days, I've decided to go light with my make up. I did my eyes (eyeliner and mascara only) and BB Cream. That's all! It was a beautiful day even though it was pretty hot here in Malaysia compared to Yemen. And the fact that I'm spending my day with my family made it even more beautiful that it actually was!

Please ignore the eye bags, it was a pretty hectic week last week I couldn't get enough sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)