Monday, May 5, 2014

Nana Wears: Monday Blues, ayy?

As I was going through all the pictures in my laptop yesterday, I came across a picture of me wearing a blue somewhat mermaid-y skirt. I suddenly realized that I have totally forgotten to update about it here in my blog. Needless to say, this is one of my favorite outfit when I'm not in the mood to play dress up. Why? Because it's simple yet attractive. Well, at least it is for me!

Believe it or not, I was so in love with the skirt. I am not a big fan of Lycra. Especially when it comes to skirts, dresses or even tops but this piece over here, it's an exception. Oh, not forgotten the kimono cardigan that was sold by Petitestaz. It's abstract design is definitely an eye-catching.


Outfit
Cardigan & Skirt: Petitestaz
Shoes: I can't remember


4 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)