Thursday, April 3, 2014

Nana Reviews: Wonderglow Gold Skincare.

I was supposed to write about this ages ago but somehow I kept on postponing it until today. For the past half a year, I've been receiving compliments (alhamdulillah, jazakallahu khairan) and questions regarding my skincare routine, skincare products and everything that is related to skincare.

Alhamdulillah, I am so thankful that I have been given an opportunity by HIM to have a clear looking skin. Some might say I have a flawless skin but rest assured, my skin is not as flawless as it looks. Yes, I do get pimples here and there once or sometimes twice a month but alhamdulillah it's just a temporary thing and it'll disappear after a day or two. 

How do I look after my skin? 
Which skincare products do I use?

I should answer the second question first, shouldn't I? Alhamdulillah I do not need something that is super expensive for maintaining a healthy looking skin. For the past few months, I've been using this one Malaysian skincare product called Wonderglow Gold Set. Being a typical girl surrounded by beautiful people from all over the world most of the time, I was a bit skeptical. Afterall, it is neither well-known nor internationally recognized brand. It was just merely a local brand and it was somewhat new in the market. After a long period of time, I decided to give it a try. After a month of using it, I fell in love. Besides its effectiveness, its small, portable and hassle-free packaging attracts me the most. Not to my surprise, I started recommending it to others too!

Get yours from @hnbbeauty (instashop)
or directly make your order through Whatsapp at 016-2256351

If you've been reading my blog for quite some time, you might know that I was totally head over heel with my previous skincare product which was Laneige. Don't you worry Laneige users, I am not discouraging you nor saying "goodbye" to this wonderful brand. I still love Lenaige and it is still one of my favorites skincare products brands. Unfortunately, they are a bit pricey compared to the one I am currently using. So yea, that's why I decided to switch to Wonderglow which is good too.

So there you go. My not-so-called secret to my so-called flawless skin. 


The next question. How do I look after my skin? That's simple! I do not use any hi-tech, high maintenance stuffs, nor I go for expensive facial treatment every week. I just simply drink lots and lots of water, exercise regularly, clean my face at least once a day and most importantly, minimize the usage of make up and remove my make up before I go to bed. Oh, and exfoliate regularly too. Simple ain't it?

So, what's you secrets to your healthy looking skin?

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)