Saturday, March 1, 2014

Nana Diaries: A Day with the Girls

Started off my March 2014 with a mini reunion session with my high school girlfriends. It's been a while since we last met. I can't even remember when was the last time we see each other! It seems like everyone is so busy with their lives so we barely have time to see each other. Fortunately enough, everyone's free as birds today and there are tons of things to catch up on!

Since it's just gonna be a casual get together session with my girls, I've decided to put on something simple yet fun. Well, the simplest color would definitely be black. To add in a little bit of 'fun' in it, I've decided to put on my salmon orange cardigan that I bought ages ago. I don't even remember that I have it in my closet! Heheee.



So, this is what I had for lunch earlier today. Iced Peach Tea and Carbonara. Oh, and I had Chopped Chicken Salad too! Finished it off before I got the chance to snap some photos. Hehee. Yes, I know I ate too much. I don't know why but I just couldn't resist it when it comes to food! Will definitely go on a diet very soon. I promise! Hehee. 

Done with our lunch, we walked around the mall for an hour, bought some dessert for later (yes, food again!) and we headed off to my friend's place to visit Mama Eiman and our personal favorite future footballer, Tun Zharif Zidane. Heheee.




Outfit:
Scarf & Cardigan: Petitestaz
Handbag: Petitestaz
Pocketbac: @starzstruckmy (Hairkunst, The Curve)
Shoes: Sembonia



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)