Saturday, February 1, 2014

Nana Diaries: Hello JayBee!

Alhamdulillah we safely arrived at Skudai, Johor at 9PM last night. The traffic wasn't as bad as we expected so we arrived much earlier than scheduled. Unfortunately we didn't make it for the solemnization ceremony. So we decided to have our dinner and settled down for the night.


The reception ceremony started at 1PM the next day. It was a wonderful ceremony. And the food was good too! Some may ask, why on earth do I wear my usual outfit attending wedding? Well, the sad news is I forgot to bring my baju kurung along! Thank God my outfit planned for the day was appropriate enough.


Around 3PM, we took off and headed to JB for our mini getaway session. I was the happiest as I finally got the chance to relax and unwind leaving all the busi-ness and worriness back in KL.


Since the plan is to head to Singapore tomorrow morning, we decided to stay in for today. With beautiful scenery and my ipod on shuffle mode, I decided to keep myself 'busy' with my reading and writing at the balcony. Without realizing, it was already 7PM and it's time for food hunt! Yayy.



Outfit
Scarf & Sunnies: Petitestaz
Top: Zara
Skirt: Sri Munawwarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)