Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Nana Wears: Sayonara 2013.

It's finally comes to an end. It has been a stressful, hectic yet wonderful year. Full of ups and downs, tears and laughters. Alhamdulillah.

A question was asked. What do you love most about 2013? Well, I love EVERYTHING about 2013. The good and the bad ones. Even the one that made I cried my lung out. Betul tak tipu! They changed me. They turned me into a much stronger, wiser or in short, a better person. Alhamdulillah. May 2014 be a much better year for me inshaa Allah.

So, what to do love most about 2013?
Happy New Year everyone!
  


Outfit:
Scarf & Palazzo: Petitestaz
Tee: Uniqlo
Cardigan: Kenanga Wholesale City
Handbag: Prada

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2014! ^^ Nice outfit btw dear. Kita baru nak belajar pakai palazzo hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)