Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nana Diaries: Everyone is lucky.

"How lucky you don't have to work!"
"Untunglah takpayah pegi ofis"
"Bestnya boleh pegi jalanjalan shopping everyday!"

These are some of the comments I receive on daily basis. Yes, some might think that I have a wonderful joyous life. I can go shopping eveyday. I can stay at home, eating, watching TV, killing time. I can wear nice clothes and play dress up everyday. Guess what people, you are wrong! It's not as joyous and wonderful as it may seem. Sometime I just wish I could turn back time and work for those accounting firms instead of doing what I am doing right now.

No, I am not complaining. Alhamdulillah I am enjoying each and every second that I spent doing what I am doing now but when people start to compare my life and theirs, I just couldn't accept it. Believe it or not, I wish I have office hours. I wish I have an office to go to every morning and a home to go back to at night. I sometime get jealous when I see my friends updating their status on Facebook and Twitter "TGIF. I'm going to enjoy my weekend doing nothing!" Believe me, I wish I can do the same.

I work all the time. I have to travel here and there everyday. I have to entertain 1001 customers everyday. I have to answer to questions day and night. Get scolded when they don't get what they want. Get bombarded when I did a tiny lil mistake blablablaaa. The only thing that keeps me moving is the satisfaction of settling everything on time everyday. And the new clothes of course. Heheee. Yes people, working at home is not as easy as you may think. It's not as fun as it seems. It needs patient, hardwork, and most importantly strong will. Hopefully I can keep standing strong and moving forward inshaa Allah.

So people please, stop comparing yourself with others. They might seem lucky but believe it or not, at some point they are also wishing that they can be just like you!

Anyway, this has nothing to do with the post today but I just wanna share what I was wearing couple of days ago. Pardon the tired, dull, makeupless face. It was a pretty hectic week last week hence, lack of sleep and I was so lazy to put on make up. Those skin need 'vacay' too ya know. Heheeeee :)

Bag from Prada. Shawl and Blazer(coming soon) from Petitestaz.
Heels from Shu La Laa and sorry I can't remember where I got the statement necklace from ;)

Oh yea, I almost forgot! I decided to link the FACEBOOK button at the sidebar to my new Facebook page as requested. Will upload hundreds of OOTD and so much more. Let's stay connected yea :) Thanks for reading and have a nice day!



9 comments:

  1. semoga you berjaya dalam apa juga bidang. ameen. hehe. btw, i follow your instagram. do back okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aminn. Thank you :) Will do inshaa Allah :)

      Delete
  2. yg pnting kena bersyukur dlm sgalanya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. feelin good when I read your entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, u're true! I agreed. Thanks visiting my blog. Done following u,mine following me back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working at home is tough cos there's no one to push you to do anything, hence the procrastination. I am in the process of disciplining myself tho! Hahaha! Good luck, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)