Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nana Wears: Eid Ul Adha.

Alhamdulillah I still have the chance to perform my eid prayer earlier today. I woke up at half pass six, did my subh prayer and took my shower straight away. Sejukkkk!

Last night, I tried the baju I bought few months ago. Niat dihati nak pakai untuk eid ul adha. Oh no! It's a bit tight! It seems like I gained weight. Sedihhh! So I ended up wearing something else. So, this is what I am wearing now.


Dubai black princess cut abaya from Petitestaz and earthy color wide shawl from Petitestaz as well. Simple? Yes, but elegant too. What do you think?

One thing that I like about this abaya is that it is not only pretty but comfy too. The not so thick not so thin material make it super comfy and wearable for humid country like Malaysia. Two thumbs up!

Did my make up, wore my maroon colour lycra telekung and off I go to the mesjid for eid prayer. Alhamdulillah :)

6 comments:

  1. I know this is waayyy too late but, HAPPY HARI RAYA ^^ By the way you look stunning in the outifit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah. Thank you for the compliment syg :)

      Delete
  2. lawa jubah tu :) sesuai bila pakai dgn shawl warna pink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)