Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nana Reviews: Hada Labo Moisturizing Cream

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone. 

How are you today? Walaupun I currently tak berapa nak sihat but alhamdulillah I still have the energy to write a short review about this product here. Let's start shall we?

As you may know, having a moisturized skin is one of the most important role in maintaining a healthy skin. Lack of moisture in our skin can caused a severe dryness and wil make our skin become less supple and obviously this is a big NO NO to us girls.


So yea, here's where this product comes in. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Intense Hydration Moisturizing Cream. Honestly, this is the first time I nak try product ni. All this while I pakai Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel. However, due to time and money constraints I've decided to find a substitute for it. 

If you must know, it's not that easy to purchase Laneige products sebab cuma certain places  je ada jual. Plus, it's a bit pricey compared to this one over here. This product you can actually find it almost everywhere. Like the one I bought, I beli dekat Watson, Alpha Angel je and the price is only RM49.80 and since I'm a Watson member, I dapat 10% discount which make it less than RM45! Cheap much?

Anyway, this product here contains two excellent ingredients Hyaluronic Acid and Super Hyaluronic Acid that can help in penetrating the skin to nourish and restore it's barrier to prevent moisture lost. At the same time, this product can also help in leaving the skin smooth and hydrated. Sounds interesting kan?


So yea, I've decided to try this product sebab skin I kinda sensitive and dry. Hopefully, it's worth buying. After my first try, alhamdulillah I macam suka produk ni. Besides its small and durable (hopefully) packaging, it does not caused any irritation on my skin. However, there's some things yang I tak berapa nak suka, it's a bit sticky and oily. So, tak berapa nak sesuai untuk oily skin sebab ia akan menyebabkan your skin jadi 'oilier' if there's such word =P But yea, nothing's perfect kan?

Well, that's all for now.
Kalau any of you penah try or feel like trying this product,
 do share your experience ok?
Toodles!

14 comments:

  1. wah ! boleh jadi pengulas barang mekap nie . hehe .

    ReplyDelete
  2. x sihat ke??..jgn lupe mkn ubt ye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. patutlah kulit sis licin je.... guna produk ni.. mahal memang berbaloikan, my sister in law pun guna product ni, serius effective.. huhu tengs, nanti ena nak trylah guna yg ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. licin?! Takde la :D Oh really? Cool. Selamat mencuba :)

      Delete
  4. takut nak try product yg tak pernah guna :)
    btway , follow this blog .
    visit me @ appledahyun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, kalau takut macam mana nak tahu keberkesanan dia. However, kalau dah jumpa product yang sesuai, no need to tukar unless kalau u nak cari alternative for the product :) Oh, and thanks dear :)

      Delete
  5. waaa brg tu mahal sebab ingredients dia bagus.. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pon pon, nana datang sini hihi. kulit muka nana pon jenis sensitif n kering gak. nana guna hazeline cream ja. murah2 je hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear. Jemput masuk! Heehee. Eh, same lah kite. Anyw, Hazeline cream? Tak penah dengar punnnn. Mind sharing? Heehee

      Delete
  7. aww. my skin oily. so tak boleh pakai la ehh. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Well, bukan tak boleh cuma I tak recommend je. Takut nanti jadi extra oily during the day :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)