Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nana Diaries: Syopz by I Love Bazaar

Hello everyone. Assalamualaikum.

Hari ni I ada satu benda penting nak share dengan korang semua. Penting sangat ke? Well, it's up to you to decide lepas korang baca but for me it is penting especially to you ladies. Heehee. Let's start shall we?

As you may know, I have my own blogshop atau online shop which I solely managed. It is called Petitestaz. Kalau korang peminat setia (ada ke?) blog I yang tak seberapa ni, confirm korang dah tahu pasal blogshop I ni. OK, I'm not gonna talk about macam mana I start my blogshop, bila I start blablabla but hari ni I nak share dengan korang pasal one of the events that I atau Petitestaz akan join bulan ni.

It has been Petitestaz routine to join events macam bazaar, flea market and so on once a month. And kalau ada rezeki lebih inshaAllah we might do it more that once dalam sebulan tu. Anyw, selain to sell at cheaper prices, the main reason why I decided to join these events is basically for advertising purposes. At the same time, dapat lah I jumpa customers customers I yang awesome dan hebat tu. Plus, I can make new friends. Isn't that fun?


So yea, back to the real thing over here. InshaAllah, bulan ni I akan join satu event organized by RylDesigns called I LOVE BAZAAR at Syopz Taylors Lakeside Campus. This is an ongoing event for four months from August to November 2012. Not the whole four months, tapi cuma on every 1st and 2nd Thursday, Friday and Saturday of August to November 2012.


Since I already have other events for other months, I've decided to join the September slot. InshaAllah I akan ada dekat Syopz Taylor's Lakeside Campus on Friday (14.9.2012) from 11am to 7pm. Yes, one whole day! My booth would be booth #8. Dekat sikit dengan Food Court. Hehee. So yea, do come and join me this Friday ok? Boleh meramaikan dan memeriahkan suasana tu nanti. Plus, who knows kalau peminat setia I boleh dapat discount lebih. OK, that sounds weird. Sila abaikan the 'peminat setia' part tu!

Well, that's all for now. See you there!
Oh yea, do spread the words ok?
Toodles!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)