Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nana Diaires: Caritatis Heart

Caritatis heart was a charity event held at Rumah Bakti Dato' Harun on 21st of January 2012 from 8.00am to 2.00pm by UNIKOP OM4A 2011/2012 students. They event was  organized by the students for their Event Management class. So yea, not to my surprise, the event was a success. Walaupun I was a bit malu at first but I had a great time time. Except for the fact that the weather was really hot (I think that's the reason why I fell sick the whole night). To the OM4A students, thank you for the invite yea. And enjoy the video :)


Outfit of the day:

Shawl: Sponsored by Wande
Top: Petitestaz
Cardigan: Some shop in Bangkok
Maxi Skirt: Sri Munawwarah
Handbag: Longchamp Le Pliage
Shoes: Ballerina Flat from Shoe City

Shoes: Ballerina Flat from Shoe City
Bangles: Miss T
Rings: A gift from Iman Azman & Some shop in KLCC
Watch: Some shop in Bugis Street, Singapore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)