Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nana Diaries: Ikha's Wedding

Hello everyone. Assalamualaikum.
How are you today?

Alhamdulillah, akhirnya dapat juga Cik Nana siapkan assignment yang konon-kononnya banyak tapi sikit tu. Well, it took me the whole night to finish it up yesterday. No, saya bukan buat last minute but somehow when it is about to finish like let see lagi three to four hundred words to finish I suddenly lost the mood and the rhythm to do it. Pelik kan? But that's the fact. Orang lain bile dah nak habis lagi lah semangat tapi I lagi nak habis lagi malas nak buat. So yea, today before I went for my Advance Financial Reporting class, I submitted my assignment at the office. Wah, cuak jugak rasanya but I'm so relieved. Sekarang ni boleh la concentrate on final exams in January nanti. Semester ni, I ada dua papers, Advance Financial Reporting and Taxation. Gile scary beb!

Oh yea, as I said in my previous post, a friend of mine got married during the weekend. Alhamdulillah everything went well. I really had a great time. Dapat jumpa kengkawan lama, makanan pun sedap! Oh, and yes, the couple sangatlah gorgeous! Macam pinang dibelah dua :P Anyw, here's some photos of the event. Bila pulak turn Cik Nana eh ? Heeee ...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)