Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nana Diaries: I need mum!

Hello all. Assalamualaikum.
So, how's your Saturday?

Oh before I forgot ...
Salam Maal Hijrah to all Muslims all around the world.
May all be blessed with Allah's countless bounties
and a fruitful and peaceful year ahead inshaAllah.
Amiiinnn :)

So yea, yesterday was a nerve-wracking day. Aunties, uncles and cousins were supposed to come over just like they normally do but somehow they decided to come sometime in the evening. So, being the eldest I've decided to take the kids for some shopping. Everyone WAS excited at first but somehow everyone doesn't feel like going! I was like 'ohemgeee' but hey, that was nothing!

Later at night, since aunties and uncles gotta attend a kenduri, I decided to take the kids out for dinner. Just imagine me (a small size human being) taking six indecisive kids to have their dinner at the mall! Sorang nak makan tu, sorang nak makan ni, yang lain taktau nak makan ape. Sorang nak beli tu , sorang nak beli ni. It was tough! I mean c'mon lah. What am I supposed to do?! Do everything at once ?! I'm no superhero honey. I'm just a normal human being trying her best to do everything right. At that moment, I was like 'how on earth did mum managed all these!' and without realizing it, 10 mins later I was yelling at every single person that talks to me. Ok, this is so not me.

Now, I know what mum went through to look after her crazy kids. I better behave myself from now on. And you should to. Having mum and dad around to look after you, to support you, to help you with stuffs that you have no idea what to do is priceless and you should be grateful. 

Mama, to-chan ... I love you both so much. Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)