Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nana Diaries: Wipada's Birthday

Hello ladies and gentlemen, 
boys and girls,

How are you today ?

I've been wanting to update my blog since like forever and Alhamdulillah, here I am updating my blog for this week ! As some of you may know, I was busy for the whole week with classes, photo session, blogshop, birthday lunches, and even a wedding ! I have no time to update the blog.

Anyw, don't you worry 'cause here I am !
And I'm about to write about
Wipada's Birthday Lunch on Wednesday !

Wipada is a girl from Thailand who came to KBU International College in Bandar Utama for a Student Exchange Program from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge. She has been here since September and yes, we are friends. How we became friends ? Well, we have things in common like we both ♥♥ shopping. And others said we are both friendly and funny, that's why we can get along easily. Hmmm ... I wonder if it's true.


So yea, back to the story. Last Wednesday was Wipada's 20th birthday. And it was Serene's 21st birthday as well. It was a hard day for me. Why ? One, I can't decide which birthday lunch to attend. Serene and I are like so close to a degree where we can actually talk about anything anyone anywhere. Wipada and I on the other hand, weren't as close as me and Serene but the planning has been done for ages. In the end, I decided to attend Wipada's since I was still in class when Serene and the others went for lunch. 

This is why being in two different classes are BAD !

Anyw, Steven, QiaoLi, KenEe, SmartCat, Andrew, Derrick, Adriane, Daniel, Karolina, Wipada and I went to Fish & Co. in One Utama to celebrate Wipada's birthday. It was great ! We really had fun even though we only have like 1 and 1/2 hour before the next class. Most of us had Fish and Chips while Karolina had a plate of spaghetti  :)  And there was also a HUGE Tiramisu cake ! We were so full we can't barely finish them. I even asked Adriane to finish up my Fish and Chips ! Thanks dear *hugs*.

Fish and Chips in a pan only in Fish & Co.
 From left: 
Adriane, me, QiaoLi, Steven, Andrew, Derrick, SmartCat, Karolina, Wipada, KenEe
 Couple of the day :)
 

Standing from left: 
Daniel's friend, Daniel, Wipada, Steven
Sitting from left: 
Adriane, me, QiaoLi
With her Tiramisu cake :)

Even though we had a great time, I felt kinda guilty for Serene. 
I wish I can be there to celebrate hers as well. 
But hey, she had a great time, didn't she ?
 So, I am grateful enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)