Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nana Diaries: A Family Retreat

Hello readers !

First of all, thanks for reading this not-so-interesting blog of mine.
I know I promised to update my blog regularly
and I didn't do so. Sorry :(
But hey, I'll update it every now and then

Ok, I shall stop babbling and start writing

Last few weeks, my family (uncles, aunties, and cousins are included)
had a small yet fun gathering.
Awwgasm ~~

It was held in Genting View Resort
As some of you may know,
I was in charge in organizing games, activities and prizes

So, for a couple of weeks earlier
I've been going here and there
to look for cheap yet interesting gifts
for everyone !

Alhamdulillah, I managed to do so
with some help from Jenny
xie xie kawan !

---------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)