Wednesday, March 17, 2010

oneSCARYplace

Here is ONE scary place (at least it is for me)
There are crimes everywhere
Morning, afternoon, evening, night
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Just name it

There's always crime !
Not just one or two or three
they are COUNTLESS !
O_0mg !

My dad just told me that his friend kena robbed yesterday
Where ? His office !
while he (uncle R) and friends were having dinner.
Luckily nothing happened to them

Few month ago, my aunt's mother-in-law pun kena robbed.
In front of the house !
She is so traumatized by it


THIS IS SO SCARY !

I wish I'm not HERE now !

I wish I'm somewhere else

A place where
I won't feel scared to DRIVE alone at night

I can happily enjoy a STROLL in the park at night
I can safely ENJOY the night view in the garden
I feel secured to WALK to my friend's house when she's in need
et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Don't you wish the same thing too ????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)