Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nana Diaries: Fullhouse

As I mentioned in the previous post, last month was my birthday. and Jenny's as well. Since both of our birthdays were during the 2 weeks break, we've decided to have a so-called-celebration after the holiday which means today !
After Ms. Ang's class, Jenny, Eve, Max, Jeff, Wei Kang, Joe, Deric, Gerold (this is how u spell his name ^_^), Ken Ee, Adriane & his girlfriend, (which I forgot the name) and I went to Fullhouse in Kelana Jaya. We wanted to go there since the dinosaur's era and sekarang baru dapat pegi :P

Max was supposed to lead us since he's the only one who knows the place. Apparently it was a huge mistake ! We kept on breaking the laws !!! HAHAHA ! Luckily we managed to reach Fullhouse safe and sound :D

Once we arrived there, we were so happy looking at how wonderful the place is. We ordered our lunch, then Jenny, Eve, Jeff and I had our 1st photo session. There's a lot of kawaii stuffs.

i loikeee ~~

After lunch (I had spaghetti pasta + turkey ham), we had our 2nd photo session. It was friggin A.W.E.S.O.M.E. ! We took a lot of fun, crazy, and retarded piccas :D

Here are some of the piccas taken. The rest are here .







Lastly, I had a great great time !
Maybe we can do this again some other time :D


ex ow ex ow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)