Wednesday, December 30, 2009

plain

Hello everyone !

Yes yes I know I rarely update my blog nowadays. No I'm not busy I'm just lazy. Nothing interesting happened. Ok, this is really going to be in my 2010 resolution.

Update my blog regularly :)

So yea, as I said earlier nothing interesting happened. Just a couple of random stuffs happened for the past few weeks. Ok, let me recall them back.

I found out that I need to submit CDs for both LAW and BE in order to pass these modules.
Thanks to Su Leng :)
And yes I submitted those CDs.
Thank god !

****

I went shopping for the whole week last week !
No not for me.
I just accompany my cous since she's getting married soon.
Congrats Anyah !

****

I wanted to watch Avatar badly but I ended up watching Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 with my two so-called-kids :)

****

I've been watching Korean, Japenese, and Taiwanese dramas the whole month.
And guess what, I'M TIRED OF IT ALREADY !
Need some rest from dramas :)

****

I met someone that I really don't want to see for the rest of my life !!!

****

Planning to hangout with Max and Deric but dunno when.
Still waiting for Deric's call :)


Well, that's all. As I said NOTHING INTERESTING. Just another boring holiday.

xoxo,
nana k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)